Wednesday, September 16, 2009

At A Loss For Words

I don't really know what to say.

The Publisher hasn't been able to send me anymore books. I haven't got money to by a copy of myself. I don't know what to say. I hope other authors have this problem and I'm not here alone looking like a fool. I hope folks are buying the book and enjoying thoroughly. I know of one little 5 year old in India who enjoyed it.

This was be the illustrious life of a writer. I'm lovin' it. Won't complain. I have my hearts desire - following Jesus. He has led me here, so it must be good, for me, you, writers yet to be born. And one thing for sure I know, it's going to turn out good, because I serve a good God.

It's blogging time in my life. I can tell, because I wake up and thinking of a blog I want to send, gets me out of the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment